Wednesday, December 11, 2013

THEY'RE HERE!!!!

The Wuffies stickers are finally, finally here!!  They arrived from Sticker Mule today and they look gorgeous!  YOU CAN ORDER YOURS HERE!!!
I literally have the stickers in-hand!
 I love the heavy, durable and smooth feel of these stickers!  I know you will love them too!

Here you can see them laid out on my production table.
 

All the Wuffies together as a pack!





I will be sending out the Indiegogo perk fulfillment's right away, and another huge THANK YOU to everyone who contributed!  And thank you for your patience as well!  I hope you will enjoy the end results!

ONCE AGAIN YOU CAN ORDER THESE HERE!!!

Thank you everyone!  I hope you look forward to having more fun with me on this and will help me further develop my Wuffies!

1 comment: