Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Update!

Hello Wuffie lovers!  Here is the current state of things in the Wuffie world!

We have one more Wuffie to vote on, the Alpha Female! Right now I have her in the works, but at the same time I am actually trying to get caught up a bit on commissions.  I plan to have her ready in a week or so, then we will have the final vote!  Woot!!

The IndieGoGo campaign is over, but we raised enough money to order all six of the Wuffies plus the Wuffie Fase!! Thank you thank you thank you everyone!  I'm so excited!! :D


I am in the process of refining the files so that they are completely print-ready. Once those are done, and once we have a winner for the Alpha Female, I will start ordering the stickers. I will post here and on the blog when I do order, and when they arrive! Once I have the stickers, and everyone who contributed to the campaign gets theirs, then I will start selling these on my website!



That’s all for now.  We will be voting on the Alpha Female soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment